Do you want to be part of the Kubernetes revolution?
Do you want to work with innovative technologies?
Do you prefer to develop products from scratch rather than maintaining legacy code?
Then Kubo Labs is the right place for you!
Our mission ? Simplify the installation, use and management of Kubernetes and allow developers to focus on their code.
Ready to join the adventure?
YOUR MISSION IN THE TEAM
As a DevOps you will:
- install and configure Kubernetes clusters with various tools and in various environments
- enhance Kubernetes clusters with external components (Prometheus/Grafana, EFK, Vault…)
- investigate and test new technologies and tools from the Kubernetes and DevOps ecosystem
- contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of our infrastructure and products
- work on DevOps tasks automation
We have huge ambitions: we are counting on you to help us achieve our goals thanks to your technical knowledge, your spirit of initiative and your thirst to learn new technologies! 💪
- Experience as a DevOps (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster installation/configuration with Kubespray or Kubeadm
- Experience using Kubernetes on at least 2 platforms (GKE, AKS, EKS, On-premise, Vanilla on IaaS...)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Concourse...)
- Experience with the administration of Linux systems
- Experience with some Cloud Providers (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS...)
- Have a first professional experience
- Pragmatism, open-mindedness, autonomy and initiative (it's really important!)
Nice to have:
- Development experience with Java, Go or Python
- Experience with VMware
What we offer:
- Startup culture
- Mentoring by our CTO (Kubernetes Expert and Google Developer Expert Cloud) who spent 10 years in Silicon Valley
- Incentive to attend technical conferences and meetups (some of which we organize) and constantly learn
- Opportunities to investigate and test new technologies
- Resume analysis
- 1st intro call with one of the founders (30 min)
- Technical Interviews with our CTO (1h - 1h30)