Do you want to be part of the Kubernetes revolution?
Do you want to work with innovative technologies?
Do you prefer to develop products from scratch rather than maintaining legacy code?
Then Kubo Labs is the right place for you!
Our mission ? Simplify the installation, use and management of Kubernetes and allow developers to focus on their code.
Ready to join the adventure?
YOUR MISSION IN THE TEAM
As a Fullstack Developer you will:
- participate in the design of Kubo Labs solution APIs alongside the CTO
- implement the different bricks of the Kubo Labs solution
- propose and prototype solutions to the problems to be solved
- perform a technological watch by investigating the new bricks, products and technologies of the Kubernetes and Devops ecosystem
- participate in the debates on the product evolutions and the different technical choices
We have huge ambitions: we are counting on you to help us achieve our goals thanks to your technical knowledge, your spirit of initiative and your thirst to learn new technologies! 💪
- Experience with Java (at least 2 years) and spring Boot 2.x
- Experience with a Front-end framework (Vue.JS, Angular, React, AlpineJS)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with git
- Have a first professional experience
- Pragmatism, open-mindedness, autonomy and initiative (it's really important!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with innovative technologies (GraalVM, Quarkus, Teleport, Istio ...)
- Experience with Google Cloud / Azure / AWS
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Concourse ...)
- Experience with Go
What we offer:
- Startup culture
- Mentoring by our CTO (Kubernetes Expert and Google Developer Expert Cloud) who spent 10 years in Silicon Valley
- Incentive to attend technical conferences and meetups (some of which we organize) and constantly learn
- Opportunities to investigate and test new technologies
- Resume analysis
- 1st intro call with one of the founders (30 min)
- Technical Interviews with our CTO (1h - 1h30)