FOUNDER RIGHT-HAND INTERN
Do you want to be part of the Kubernetes revolution?
Do you want to work with innovative technologies?
Do you prefer to develop products from scratch rather than maintaining legacy code?
Then Kubo Labs is the right place for you!
Our mission ? Simplify the installation, use and management of Kubernetes and allow developers to focus on their code.
Ready to join the adventure?
YOUR MISSION IN THE TEAM
As a founder right-hand intern, you will be required to work hand in hand with the business Founder on a multitude of subjects. The ideal candidate has a strong appetite for tech, is passionate about startups, highly motivated and ready to evolve in a fast-growing environment.
Your missions will be :
- Contribute to the structuring of the strategy, the processes and the sales team;
- Carry out market studies and explore new markets;
- Participate in strategic projects;
- Assist the Co-Founders in investor relations and participate in the preparation of the Board
- Follow-up of files and current developments, mailings
- Assist in daily operational tasks and internal administrative management
- Bac + 5 in Engineering or Business School
- You have prior experience in a stimulating ecosystem (VC, consulting, startup …)
- You have a sense of easy contact, you are a good listener and you like to reach out to the end-user
- You have a strong team spirit, very autonomous, creative and self-taught.
- You will also bring your vision and ideas, being able to adopt different points of view to make the activity grow together.
- You are analytical and rigorous.
- You have impeccable expression, both oral and written, in French and in English.
- Resume analysis
- 1st intro call with one of the founders (30 min)
- 1 use case interview with our COO (1h - 1h30)